Privacy Notice for California Residents
Applicant Privacy Notice
Last Updated: April 2020
Applicant Personal Information. The chart below describes the categories of Applicant Personal Information that may be collected in connection with the application and the purposes for which such information may be used.
Categories of Personal Information Collected
Identifiers and Contact information. This category may include names, addresses, telephone numbers, mobile numbers, email addresses, dates of birth, Social Security numbers, driver’s license or state identification numbers, and other similar contact information and identifiers.
Protected classification information. This category includes characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law.
Internet or other electronic network activity information. This category includes without limitation:
- -All activity on the Company’s information systems, such as internet browsing history, search history, email communications and communications on the Company’s telephonic system
Professional and employment-related information. This category includes without limitation:
- -Data submitted with employment applications including employment history, recommendations, etc.
- -Background check and criminal history;
- -Work authorization
Education information. This category includes education history
Purposes Personal Information is Used
- -Collect and process employment applications, including confirming eligibility and qualifications for employment, background and related checks, as necessary.
- -Evaluate an individual’s appropriateness for a particular position at the Company, or promotion to a new position.
- -Communicate with you about your application.
- -Maintaining personnel records and record retention requirements.
- -Complying with applicable state and federal labor, employment, equal employment opportunity, and related laws.
- -Preventing unauthorized access to or use of the Company’s property, including the Company’s information systems, electronic devices, network, and data.
- -Investigating complaints, grievances, and suspected violations of Company policy.
- -Protect the legal rights, privacy, safety or property of Company or its employees, agents, contractors, customers or the public.
- -Protect against fraud or other illegal activity or for risk management purposes.
The Company may add to the categories of PI it collects and the purposes it uses PI. In that case, the Company will inform you. If you have questions about this notice, you may call the Company’s Human Resources Department.
Changes to Statement. We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time without advance notice.