Energy Procurement & Supply Management
Our procurement objective is the same as that of our clients—to obtain the most economical supply arrangement available and to further reduce costs as we proactively identify new opportunities as the markets evolve. Tradition Energy’s supplier portfolio includes 179 electricity and natural gas suppliers around the world, so our clients have access to highly competitive pricing and a full array of energy management products and services that help identify, understand, and manage the variables that affect the total price paid for energy. Simplifying the purchase and management of energy requires a thorough understanding of the underlying wholesale market, power generation and delivery, and their impact on prices. Tradition Energy understands these factors better than anyone.
- Identification of probable suppliers
- Pre-sourcing review
- RFP process
- Contract review and negotiation
- Client services execution & follow-up
- Market & regulatory monitoring
- Data management & reporting
Utility Tax Consulting
Tradition Energy can help to:
- Arrange a Predominant Use Study, conducted by a registered professional engineer, to determine what percentage of the energy consumed is used in manufacturing or producing a product;
- Process the necessary steps to gain a sales tax exemption;
- Secure a utility tax refund of up to 48 months’ worth of back taxes, depending on each state regulation.
For more information about Tradition Energy’s Supply Management & Procurement services, click here.